The basics of co-ed soccer
Who is Eligible
All ages and skill levels of adult players are welcome.
How to Register
Online registration only.
- Registration begins: June 1st
- Registration ends: August 28th
- Individual registration only
- Registration fee: $70.00
- Registrations received after August 28 are waitlisted at the discretion of the NASL Board and subject to a mandatory $25.00 late registration fee.
- Registration fee includes the league issued home and away jersey
Games are on Saturdays afternoons
Game Dates: Late summer – Late October
How To Get Your Online User Name And Password
To receive a registration ID and password, please CLICK HERE. You will create your account online and within 72 hours you will receive an activation e-mail
- Enter user name and password
- Activity search -> select category
- Drop down menu -> select sport -> search
- Select division
- Family member to enroll
- Add to cart
- Click on “yes, I agree”
- Enter activity registration questions -> submit
- Proceed to check out
- Enter financial information
Fall 2014 Schedule
Where to Play
Adult soccer is played at Bevelhymer Field in the Orange Zone. Please see the Bevelhymer Park web page for field layouts.
For More Info
Dave Wharton, Director
Brian Smith, Recreation Supervisor
Have you registered yet?
Fall registration has closed. Please check back in early 2015 for the Spring season.
All the other details
Jam Khorrami, President
Cathy Ellwood-Ritchie, Board Member
Tracy Sharpless, Board Member