The basics of New Albany Adult Volleyball
New Albany Adult Volleyball League
This winter, New Albany Parks and Recreation will offer a volleyball league for adults 18+. Both recreational and competitive players are welcome. League format will depend on the number of registered teams.
Registration window is September 1 – November 10, 2014. During this time, the team captain must mail, fax or drop off a fully completed roster form with all players listed.
- In order to be considered a resident team, the roster must be comprised of 70% residents.
- If under 70%, the team will be charged the non-resident team rate.
- In order to be eligible, the team roster must be composed of at least 30% residents.
- Residency status will be verified by the Recreation Supervisor, then confirmed at the first regular season game.
- Once residency status is verified, the team captain will be permitted to pay online or provide a check to the parks department.
- Individuals not belonging to a team may call the office to put their name on the “Free Agent” list. If there are enough individuals on this list, a team will be created.
- Adult Team Roster Form
Resident Team Registration Fee: $345.00
Non-Resident Team Registration Fee: $415.00
2014-15 Season Schedule
Games are on Sundays at 7:00 or 8:00pm
November 16 – March 1
The season will consist of a eight game regular season and a double elimination tournament
Will be distributed to team captains upon registration
Where to Play
Adult volleyball games are held at the New Albany Middle School Gymnasium.
Volleyball Contact Information
Dave Wharton, Director
Brian Smith, Recreation Supervisor
GET YOUR GAME ON
Registration opens September 1st for the fall / Winter season. Don't miss out.